A Phase Ib Trial of Gemcitabine and Cisplatin With RAD001 in Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer Proceeding to an Open Label Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing Gemcitabine/Cisplatin With or Without RAD001.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.