An Open-Label, Multicenter 52-Week Study Assessing the Safety and Tolerability of Lixisenatide in Combination With Oral Anti-Diabetic Treatment in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lixisenatide (Primary) ; Acarbose; Metformin; Miglitol; Mitiglinide; Nateglinide; Pioglitazone; Repaglinide; Voglibose
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Sep 2013 New trial record