A Randomized, Open-label, Multiple Dosing, Three-way Crossover Clinical Trial to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Drug-drug Interaction of DA-1229 5 mg and Metformin IR 1000 mg After Oral Administration in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evogliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Dong-A ST
- 12 Mar 2016 Results assessing PK and PD interactions presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2013 New trial record