A Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Safety Study of Aripiprazole (Initial Dose 2 mg/Day, Maintenance Dose 6-24 mg/Day, Maximum Dose 30 mg/Day) Orally Administered Over 52 Weeks in Patients Who Complete a Short-term Treatment Study of Aripiprazole in Pediatric Patients (Aged 13-17 Years) With Schizophrenia (031-09-003 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2013 New trial record