Prospective, Randomized, Multicentre, Open-label, Phase II / III Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab 0.5 mg Intravitreal Injections Plus Panretinal Photocoagulation (PRP) Versus PRP in Monotherapy in the Treatment of Subjects With High Risk Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy. (PROTEUS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTEUS
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 16 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 29 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in UK (27 May 2016).