Peri-operative Intervention With Nebulized Ipratropium Bromide in Chinese Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-centre Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipratropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Postoperative complications
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.