A Phase 1 Dose-escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of a Tablet Formulation of SAR245408 Polymorph E Administered Once Daily to Subjects With Solid Tumors or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pilaralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.