A Phase I/II Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK525762 in Subjects With Relapsed, Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 525762 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 24 Feb 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 26 Feb 2018.