OnabotulinumtoxinA (BOTOX®) Treatment for Urinary Incontinence in Patients With Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMFORT
- Sponsors Allergan
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.