An Open-label, Multicenter, Multiple Dose, Phase 1 Study to Establish the Maximum Tolerated Dose of E7389 Liposomal Formulation in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 09 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing the maximum tolerated dose of two administration schedules of E7389 presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2016 According to an Eisai Inc., media release, results from this trial were presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History