The long-term antibody persistence of GSK Biologicals' MenACWY-TT vaccine (GSK134612) versus Meningitec or Mencevax ACWY in healthy adolescents and adults and booster response to MenACWY-TT administered 10 years post-primary vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals; Pfizer
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed to 488 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.