A Phase Iiib, Open, Multi-center Study To Evaluate The Long-term Antibody Persistence At 6, 7, 8, 9 And 10 Years After The Administration Of One Dose Of The Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine Menacwy-tt Versus One Dose Of Meningitec(Registered) Vaccine Or One Dose Of The Meningococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Mencevax(Registered) Acwy, And To Evaluate The Safety And Immunogenicity Of A Booster Dose Of Menacwy-tt Vaccine Administered 10 Years After Primary Vaccination Of 1-10 Year Old Subjects With Menacwy-tt, Meningitec(Registered) Or Mencevax(Registered) Acwy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals; Pfizer
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jul 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 13 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 4 Jul 2018.