A Phase III, Stratified, Randomized, Observer Blind, Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of an Adjuvanted Quadrivalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine Compared to Non-Adjuvanted Comparator Influenza Vaccine in Children ≥6 to < 72 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H1N1 H3N2 influenza B Yamagata Victoria vaccine-Novartis (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines; Seqirus
- 25 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2016 The trial is completed in Finland, Italy and Spain.
- 08 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 19116 to 13620.