A Phase III, Stratified, Randomized, Observer Blind, Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of an Adjuvanted Quadrivalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine Compared to Non-Adjuvanted Comparator Influenza Vaccine in Children ≥6 to < 72 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H1N1 H3N2 influenza B Yamagata Victoria vaccine-Novartis (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines; Seqirus
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a Seqirus Media Release.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Seqirus media release, the company will present the finding from this study as a late-breaking poster presentation at the Sixth ESWI Influenza Conference.
- 25 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.