European, Observational, Prospective Study to Evaluate the Benefit/Risk of Vandetanib in RET Mutation Negative and Positive Patients With Symptomatic, Aggressive, Sporadic, Unresectable, Locally Advanced/Metastatic Medullary Thyroid Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Caprelsa104
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.