A Phase 2, Multicenter, Multi-cohort, Open-label Study of Pomalidomide in Combination With Low-dose Dexamethasone or Pomalidomide in Combination With Low-dose Dexamethasone and Daratumumab in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma Following Lenalidomide Based Therapy in the First or Second Line Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 155 to 156.
- 25 Jun 2017 Updated safety and efficacy results from cohort A (n=51, patients recieving Pomalidomide (POM) + low-dose dexamethasone (LoDEX)) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results from cohort A (n=51, patients recieving Pomalidomide (POM) + low-dose dexamethasone (LoDEX)) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History