An Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Neratinib in Patients With Solid Tumors With Somatic Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR, HER2, HER3) Mutations or EGFR gene amplification
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BASKET; SUMMIT
- Sponsors Puma Biotechnology
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 292 to 392.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=3) evaluating response and genomic profiles of patients from this and one other trial presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Apr 2017 According to a Puma Biotechnology media release, results (n=141) from this trial were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History