Immunogenicity and Safety of Sanofi Pasteur's DTaP-IPV-Hep B-PRP-T Combined Vaccine Given at 6, 10 and 14 Weeks of Age in Infants From India Who Previously Received a Dose of Hepatitis B Vaccine at Birth
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 29 Sep 2015 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.