A Phase I, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, 2-Period Crossover Study to Assess Cardiac and General Safety and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Subcutaneous Dose of 60 mg MGN1703 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lefitolimod (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mologen
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Mar 2015 Findings from this study support the application scheme in the ongoing IMPULSE study in small cell lung cancer and IMPALA study in colorectal cancer, according to a Mologen media release.
- 30 Mar 2015 Detailed pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data from this trial were presented at the 2nd Immunotherapy of Cancer Conference (ITOC-2), according to a Mologen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History