A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blinded, Controlled Study in Healthy Adults to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of a Monovalent Influenza A/H7N9 Virus Vaccine Administered at Different Dosages Given With and Without AS03 and MF59 Adjuvants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine H7N9 (Primary) ; AS03A; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2014 Protocol has been amended to change in adjuvants in treatment arms.
- 19 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.