An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccine(s) GSK2789869A Administered in Adults 65 Years of Age and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine H7N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Mar 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 31 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.