A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of TD-1607, a Glycopeptide-Cephalosporin Heterodimer Antibiotic, in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs TD 1607 (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 21 Sep 2015 Results presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.