A Double Blinded, Randomized, Controlled Investigation of Taurolidine-citrate/Heparin Catheter Lock Solution Versus Heparin in Patients on Home Parenteral Nutrition With Previously Proven High Risk of Catheter Related Blood Stream Infections
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taurolidine (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.