A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Trial of Tecemotide Versus Placebo in Subjects With Completed Concurrent Chemo-radiotherapy for Unresectable Stage III Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tecemotide (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START-2; START2
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 12 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Merck KGaA media release.
- 07 Apr 2014 The first patient has been treated, according to a EMD Serono media release.
- 01 Feb 2014 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as reported the ClinicalTrials.gov record.