A randomised, double-blind, parallel arm, placebo controlled trial to determine the effect of vildagliptin used in combination with insulin therapy on glycaemic variability in adults with type 1 diabetes mellitus of at least 2 years duration.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITAL
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 72.
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Oct 2013 New trial record