A Randomized Phase II Trial of Ipilimumab With or Without Bevacizumab in Patients With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.