A randomized phase II study of Regorafenib vs S-1 plus Bevacizumab therapy for advanced/recurrent colo-rectal cancer after treatments including fluoropyrimydine, oxaliplatin, irinotecan, anti-VEGF and anti-EGFR (OGSG 1301)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2015 Planned end date changed from 31 Aug 2016 to 31 Oct 2016, as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 02 Oct 2013 New trial record