The FLAGSHIP Study: A 12-week Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AQX-1125 Following Exacerbations in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) by targeting the SHIP1 Pathway
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiptor (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLAGSHIP
- Sponsors Aquinox Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per an abstract presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 May 2016 Results presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 09 Jul 2015 Results published in an Aquinox Pharmaceuticals media release.