Randomized Phase II Study of Regorafenib followed by Cetuximab versus Reverse SequenCe for Wild-Type KRAS Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Previously Treated with Fluoropyrimidine, Oxaliplatin, and Irinotecan (REVERECE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVERCE; REVERECE
- Sponsors Bayer Yakuhin
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 May 2014 The study protocol presented at 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.