An Open-Label Study to Evaluate Non-Progression Of Structural Joint Damage Of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab In Patients With Moderate To Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (Ac-Cute)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Ac-Cute; TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.