Second of two planned phase II trials of betalutin for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGME
- 24 Aug 2016 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, optimized dose regimen of Lymrit 37-01 study will be used in PARADIGME study which is planned to start in 2H 2017.
- 15 Apr 2016 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the pivotal PARADIGME study expected to start in Q1 2017.
- 17 Nov 2015 According to Nordic Nanovector media release, based on the data from this and other trial the company plan for regulatory submission for Betalutin as a 3rd line treatment for patients with follicular lymphoma (FL) in first half of 2019.