A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate LUM001, an Apical Sodium-dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi) in Combination With Ursodeoxycholic Acid (UDCA) in Patients With Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary) ; Ursodeoxycholic acid
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLARITY; PBC
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2014 Shire expects to report top-line results in the first half of 2015.