A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in the Treatment of Cholestatic Liver Disease in Paediatric Patients With Alagille Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Alagille syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAGO
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Apr 2015 Topline results published in the Shire media release.
- 09 Apr 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met, according to Shire media release.
- 18 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov