A Randomized, 4-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of SP-333 for the Treatment of Opioid-induced Constipation (OIC) in Patients With Non-malignant Chronic Pain Receiving Opioid Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dolcanatide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to Synergy Pharmaceuticals' media release.
- 17 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Synergy Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History