An Open-label, Two-period, Fixed-sequence, Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Effect of Multiple Doses of BI 207127 + Faldaprevir on the Multiple-dose Pharmacokinetics of a Combination of Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel in Healthy Premenopausal Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deleobuvir (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel; Faldaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2016 The time frames of the primary endpoints have been revised.
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 05 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.