Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy & Safety of Brilacidin Oral Rinse Administered Daily for 7 Weeks in Attenuating Oral Mucositis in Patients With Head & Neck Cancer Receiving Chemoradiation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brilacidin (Primary)
- Indications Stomatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2017 According to an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is anticipated to be completed in fourth quarter 2017.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release, topline results anticipated in 4Q2017.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History