Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy & Safety of Brilacidin Oral Rinse Administered Daily for 7 Weeks in Attenuating Oral Mucositis in Patients With Head & Neck Cancer Receiving Chemoradiation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brilacidin (Primary)
- Indications Stomatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Dec 2017 Results presented in an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Incidence of severe oral mucositis (WHO Grade 3)) has been met according to an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Innovation Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History