A National, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Weekly Tocilizumab Subcutaneous, Administered as Monotherapy or in Combination With Methotrexate and/or Other DMARDs in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 21 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.