A Multi-center, Open Label Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes as Mono- or Co-therapy to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability up to 52 Weeks in Japanese Subjects With Generalized Pustular Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Generalised pustular psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.