A 24 Month, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Safety and Efficacy Study of Concentration-controlled Everolimus With Reduced Calcineurin Inhibitor vs Mycophenolate With Standard Calcineurin Inhibitor in de Novo Renal Transplantation - Advancing renal TRANSplant eFficacy and safety Outcomes with an eveRolimus-based regiMen (TRANSFORM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate sodium; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSFORM
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 22 Nov 2017 This trial was completed in Czech Republic , according to European Clinical Trial Database record.
- 13 Nov 2017 This trial was completed in France, according to European Clinical Triasl Database.
- 25 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Bulgaria.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History