A Phase 2a, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Single-Blind Study of Weekly Doses of GCS-100 in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GCS 100 (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Nov 2014 Results were presented at the American Society of Nephrology's (ASN) Kidney Week Annual Meeting according to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release reporting the results.
- 12 Nov 2014 Primary endpoint (Change in eGFR from baseline relative to placebo after administration of GCS-100 for 8 weeks in patients with CKD) has been met for 1.5 mg/m2 dose but not for 30 mg/m2 dose according to a La Jolla media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History