Cohort of Liver Transplanted Patients With Hepatitis C Virus Recurrence and Treated With Direct-acting Antiviral Agents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir/sofosbuvir-Mylan-Laboratories (Primary) ; Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary) ; Simeprevir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Antivirals
- Indications Fibrosis; Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANRSCO23CUPILT
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=25) assessing HCV recurrence after combined liver-kidney transplantation, published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 27 Jun 2016 Results (n=125) published in the Liver Transplantation
- 01 Jun 2016 Results assessing SVR12 in patients with HCV recurrence (n = 137) published in the Journal of Hepatology.