Phase II Randomized Cross-over Study to Evaluate Patient Satisfaction, Efficacy and Compliance of Granisetron Patch vs. Ondansetron in Malignant Glioma Patients Receiving Standard Radiotherapy (RT) and Concomitant Temozolomide (TMZ)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Glioma; Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.