An Open-Label Pilot Phase 2 Study to Investigate Efficacy, Safety, and Intratumoral Kinetics of ALDOXORUBICIN in HIV-Infected Patients With Kaposi's Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 18 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing efficacy of Aldoxorubicin presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.