Study of The Effect of Corticotrophin in Combination With Methotrexate in Newly Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients From a Clinical and Structural Perspective As Measured by a Clinical Disease Activity Index Score and Bone Edema, Synovitis and Erosions on Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Corticotropin (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Nov 2015 Interim results (n= 7) presented at the 79th American College of Rheumatology and the 50th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.