A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Multinational, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel- Groups Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intramuscular Injections of Allogeneic PLX-PAD Cells for the Treatment of Subjects With Intermittent Claudication (IC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PLX PAD (Primary)
- Indications Intermittent claudication; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pluristem Therapeutics
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 12 Jan 2017 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, the company expect to report top line results of this study in early 2018
- 12 Jan 2017 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.