A Phase 3b Open-label, Historically-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Two Concurrent Injections of AA4500 in Adult Subjects With Multiple Dupuytren's Contractures With Palpable Cords
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Dupuytren's contracture
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MULTICORD
- Sponsors Auxilium Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Feb 2016 According to a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum media release, Xiapex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) has been approved in EU for the treatment of two Dupuytren's contracture cords concurrently.
- 17 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2014 According to a Biospecifics Technologies Corporation media release, the supplement biologics license application (sBLA) of Xiaflex for treating multiple Dupuytren's contracture cord is under FDA review with a PDUFA date of October 20, 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History