A double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, crossover study assessing the use of XEN D0103 in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation and implanted pacemakers allowing continuous beat-to-beat monitoring of drug efficacy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs XEN D0103 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XAPAF
- Sponsors Xention
- 01 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Jun 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2013-004456-38)
- 21 Apr 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from planning to recruiting.