A Phase II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Multiple Formulations of an RSV F Particle Vaccine With Aluminum, in Healthy Women of Child-Bearing Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RSV F protein vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Aluminium phosphate
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 07 Jun 2017 Results published in the journal Vaccine, according to a Novavax media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 Results published in a Novavax media release.
- 29 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History