A Pilot Study of Stereotactic Radiosurgery Combined With Ipilimumab in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Melanoma Metastases in the Brain and Spine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Cancer metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 18 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.