An Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-group, Active-controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Levetiracetam to Carbamazepine Used as Monotherapy in Subjects Newly or Recently Diagnosed as Epilepsy and Partial-onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Carbamazepine
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.